TO: Interdisciplinary Team
FROM: Stan Nuffer
DATE: March 5, 1987
SUBJECT: Logan Canyon Environmental Study
The seventeenth Interdisciplinary Team Meeting was held on
February 17, 1987 at 3:00 p.m. at the UDOT District Office
in Ogden, Utah. Enclosed are the minutes for your review.
The next meeting will be held on Monday, March 9, 1987 at
3:00 p.m . . at the Brigham City Hall in Brigham City, Utah.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Review minutes of February 17 meeting.
2. Additional discussion on the Maguire Primrose by John
3. Discuss results of scoping meetings.
4. Discussion of possible Interdisciplinary Team membership
5. Discuss possible day-long work session in Canyon as
next Interdisciplinary Team meeting.
6. Continued discussion of traffic projections.
Future meeting schedule:
March 30 - 3:00 p.m., District Office (see item 5 above)
April 20 - 7:00 p.m., District Office
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.