TO: Interdisciplinary Team
FROM: Stan Nuffer
DATE: March 25, 1987 [circled]
SUBJECT: Logan Canyon Environmental Study
The eighteenth Interdisciplinary Team Meeting was held on
March 9, 1987 at 3:00 p.m. at the Brigham City Hall in Brigham
City, Utah. Enclosed are the minutes for your review. Also
attached for review is the Technical Memorandum on components
of roadway improvement (Chapter 7).
The next meeting will be held on Monday, March 30, 1987 at
3:00 p.m. at the UDOT District Office in Ogden, Utah. The
agenda will be as follows:
1. Review minutes of March 9 meeting.
2. Discuss summaries of scoping meeting testimony (to be distributed at the meeting) One copy for each major group
3. Distribution and discussion of Alternative CI, D1, D2, and D3. F3, G3 remaining alternatives
4. Distribution and discussion of the existing conditions portions of the aquatic resources and the recreation/land use Techical Memorandum.
5. Discuss possible day-long work session in Canyon as next Interdisciplinary Team meeting.
6. Continued discussion of traffic projections.
7. Comments on Chapter 7.
[In margin: where are 4F (lands of recreation) lands of USFS in Logan Canyon, must address specifically in EIS]
Future meeting schedule:
April 20 - 7: 00 p. m., Logan FS office [District Office crossed out]
May 4 - 3: 00 p.m., District Office
May 18 - 3:00 p.m., Brigham City
April 21 - Field Trip. Tuesday Forest Service office 7:30 am
Traffic projections. Cliff: looked for old data, John Naegle went into archives,
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.